Custom print-on-demand products
Create and sell custom print-on-demand products under your own brand
Male model is wearing size XL
Height: 6′1″ (183 cm)
Waist circumference: 26.4″ (67 cm)
Look fashionable with this custom printed face mask. It comes with easily adjustable ear loop straps to fit all face shapes, as well as a shapeable hidden nose clip for that perfect fit. The outer surface is printed on a premium breathable polyester fabric that won't irritate your skin. While the inner surface is made from a soft breathable cotton fabric. On the inside of the face mask you can find a pouch where you can add any of your own filters. Each face mask also comes with 2 pieces of PM 2.5 filters that can be placed inside the pouch.
- Outer fabric: 100% polyester
- Inner fabric: 100% cotton
- Adjustable ear loop straps
- Shapeable hidden nose clip
- Hidden pouch to place filters in
- High definition printing colors
- The face mask is machine washable and reusable
- Comes with 2pcs PM 2.5 carbon filters
Product is made on demand. No minimum required.
DISCLAIMER: This face mask is not intended to act as a medical device or any other medical product, and we make no claim, either express or implied, that the cover prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. The face mask is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult a doctor or healthcare provider. The provided PM 2.5 filters are not to be washed or reused.
/ including shipping
UK, Germany, Europe, Australia
2 - 7 working days
Download Design Template
- Submit JPEG files with at least 150 DPI
To ensure the highest quality when printing make sure your files follow our Design Template.
- Save your files with the sRGB color profile
From the color settings in your design software make sure the color profile is set to sRGB.
- Fill the entire design space
Make sure your image covers the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Keep important design elements within the safe print area
All-over print files are automatically scaled to fit all sizes, so keep all important graphics or text within the safe print area.
- Remove template guidelines before saving JPEG file
When using our design templates, make sure the guideline layers are removed before saving your files. They will otherwise show up on the print.
<product-item-h2 ico-award>How to get the best results<product-item-h2 ico-award>
- Patterns and full-bleed images usually turn out the best.
- Any space that isn't covered by your design will show the white fabric.
- Because of the structure of our 'Fashion' fabric, it is not recommended to use large placements of dark solid colors such as black, navy, dark green, as some cotton fibers might be visible on the dark colors.
<product-item-h2 ico-alert>Our cut & sew disclaimer<product-item-h2 ico-alert>
- Exact design placement and/or pattern alignment can’t be guaranteed.
- Aligning patterns/images perfectly from front to back is not possible.
- Any design outside the safe print area is not guaranteed to fully appear on the finished product.
We take about 2-7 business days to create our cut & sew products. Then you should add shipping times on top of that. The production and shipping speed depends on the product type and destination.
In the overview below you can see the production and shipping estimates per country/region.
What our customers are saying about this product