Custom print-on-demand products
Create and sell custom print-on-demand products under your own brand
Male model is wearing size XL
Height: 6′1″ (183 cm)
Waist circumference: 26.4″ (67 cm)
This unisex essential pocket tee fits like a beloved favorite. Featuring a crew neck, short sleeves, and a premium 100% polyester fabric with a cotton handfeel, and high definition printing that won't fade after washing.
- 100% polyester
- Crew neck
- Left chest pocket
- Premium polyester knit 190gsm jersey
- High definition printing
- Regular fit
Product is made on demand. No minimum required.
/ including shipping
USA, UK, Germany, Europe, Australia, Canada
2 - 7 working days
Download Design Template
- Submit JPEG files with at least 150 DPI
To ensure the highest quality when printing make sure your files follow our Design Template.
- Save your files with the sRGB color profile
From the color settings in your design software make sure the color profile is set to sRGB.
- Fill the entire design space
Make sure your image covers the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Keep important design elements within the safe print area
All-over print files are automatically scaled to fit all sizes, so keep all important graphics or text within the safe print area.
- Remove template guidelines before saving JPEG file
When using our design templates, make sure the guideline layers are removed before saving your files. They will otherwise show up on the print.
<product-item-h2 ico-award>How to get the best results<product-item-h2 ico-award>
- Patterns and full-bleed images usually turn out the best.
- Any space that isn't covered by your design will show the white fabric.
<product-item-h2 ico-alert>Our cut & sew disclaimer<product-item-h2 ico-alert>
- Exact design placent and/or pattern alignment can’t be guaranteed.
- Aligning patterns/images perfectly from front to back is not possible.
- Any design outside the safe print area is not guaranteed to fully appear on the finished product.
We take about 2-7 business days to create our cut & sew products. Then you should add shipping times on top of that. The production and shipping speed depends on the product type and destination.
In the overview below you can see the production and shipping estimates per country/region.
What our customers are saying about this product